Calling all bloggers!
Would you like to be our person on the ground at this years’ BlogFest?
With a fantastic line-up of speakers including Caitlin Moran and Neil Sinclair, plus a variety of workshop sessions, BlogFest is set to be an inspirational and genuinely useful event for bloggers and we have one of the last remaining tickets to give away! We’ll even pay your travel costs. (Up to £50, train tickets need to be provided.)
What we’d like from you is to be our eyes and ears at BlogFest.
BlogFest is a Mumsnet event, being held in London on Saturday 10th November 2012. You can find more details here.
What does it involve?
- Live tweeting from the event
- Create two follow-up blog posts of the event
- One post detailing your experiences of using Give as you Live or the charity you are supporting through Give as you Live
- One post as a follow up to BlogFest and your experiences there
How do I enter?
Simply create a blog post, which tells us the following:
- Why you want to attend BlogFest
- Who your charity of choice is and why you support them
- Your favourite Give as you Live retailer
And then send us a link to that post either in the comments here, or tweet us @giveasyoulive. We will randomly select one lucky person on 1 November 2012.
PS: We’re always up for co-creating great content and love working with bloggers who shop online and/or like to do their bit for charity – so if you’re interested in working with us please leave us a comment or email Linda – firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!